We are a small sanctuary and are not open to the public without an appointment. If you are interested in adopting one of our cats, we will ask you to first complete an application. Here is the application in Word format or you can contact us via phone or email for an application.
READ THIS BEFORE ADOPTING A CAT!
You are making a long-term commitment. Cats can live for 20 plus years!
Can you handle…
- hair on your furniture?
- damaged furniture, plants or objects?
- the cost of pet food, vaccines, flea control & accessories?
- the cost of vet visits including at least once a year for a physical exam and tests
- regular cat box cleaning and feeding chores?
- easing the transition with your new cat and other pets?
- arranging pet care when traveling?
- taking your new family member with you if you move?
- potential allergies?
Please consider all the time, patience and sacrifice required to properly care for your new family member. If you are sure you can commit to cat ownership, please continue so we can help find the right kitty for you.